HumaCapiAct srls is an Italian organization working in the areas of education and training within European Union and other international programmes. It works in the field of innovation, education and training within programs funded by the European Union. The knowledge, great expertise and skills of its staff members have enabled it to become one of the leading organizations in the mobility sector in Turin, Italy.
It specializes in youth mobility actions and organization of professional placement under the framework of Erasmus+ Programme and it operates as hosting and partner organization. HumaCapiAct has been organizing internships for students from all over Europe ensuring placements of high quality in many areas.
HumaCapiAct also organizes meetings, visits, round table discussions and seminars as well as educational activities for VET and other educational experts, and staff members during which they can improve their professional skills.
Welcome To Turin
Turin – Italian city located in Northern Italy. It is a city where business, innovation and cultural meets. The city is rich not only for its rich culture and history, (numerous art galleries, restaurants, churches, museums, piazzas, parks and gardens, theatres) but for being technological city full of international companies and startups.Knowing a few facts will make your visit more meaningful:
- In 1861 Turin was made the first capital of a unified Italy.
- Turin is the fourth largest city in Italy behind Rome, Milan and Naples.
- Turin is one of the few Italian cities that has a limited number of structures and sites from ancient Rome, the middle ages or the Renaissance.
- Turin is Italy’s center of industry where everything from cars to vermouth and chocolate are manufactured.
- The soccer/football team, Juventus, located in Turin is the most successful team in Italian history.
- The Piemonte region of Italy is home to the white truffle, one of the rarest foods in the world.